Knowledgeable Real Estate Law Representation
Prince & Associates in Jackson, Mississippi, provides full-service real estate law representation for buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers, investors, businesses and more. When you choose the firm to represent you in a real estate matter, your case will be handled personally by a knowledgeable attorney committed to the success of the transaction or the positive resolution of the dispute.
Real Estate Transactions
The firm handles residential and commercial real estate transactions of all kinds, including:
- Closing and escrow services
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreements
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Coordinate land use, zoning and permitting
The firm’s goal is to facilitate a smooth and successful transaction. Achieving that goal requires digging deeper than surface level, reviewing the transaction against your objectives, identifying potential obstacles and determining methods of overcoming them proactively in order to ensure an efficient outcome that meets your short- and long-term needs.
Real Estate Disputes
The firm handles real estate litigation ranging from disputes, including:
- Joint owner disputes
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Disputes arising under purchase and sale agreements, option agreements, development agreements, and land use and zoning disputes
- Disputes relating to agreements with general contractors and subcontractors
- Lien disputes and wrongful liens, both commercial and residential properties
- Litigation of property management agreements and prosecution of receivership actions
- Disputes relating to brokers, agents and their ethical, fiduciary and other common law disclosure and other obligations, as well as alleged breaches in civil actions and in ethics proceedings before state regulatory agencies
- Easement, property line, adverse possession, quiet title, trespass, nuisance and other title disputes and actions
- Eminent domain, condemnation, valuation and partition disputes involving fair market value hearings, condemnation hearings, valuation disputes and partition proceedings
- Landlord-tenant disputes involving eviction proceedings, complex lease interpretation issues and the entire spectrum of landlord-tenant disputes
- Boundary disputes between neighbors, such as fences, property line, etc.
- Disputes relating to communities governed by homeowners’ associations and related CC&Rs
Prince & Associates is trial-ready. While the firm carefully prepares cases for argument in front of a judge and jury, the ideal situation in most cases is a negotiated resolution that allows the deal or transaction from which the dispute arose to continue as originally planned. The firm is as skilled at negotiation as it is at trial.
Discuss A Real Estate Law Issue With An Attorney
In a free consultation, you will have the opportunity to speak with a skilled lawyer about your real estate issue and potential resolution strategies. Call (888) 844-9406 or send an email.